- From the A14, leave at Junc. 44 Bury St. Edmunds East.
- At first roundabout, take exit Bury St. Edmunds / Sudbury.
- At next roundabout take 2nd exit (Town centre / Sudbury / Haverhill).
- At next roundabout take 1st exit A134 (Sudbury). Continue for approx. 5 miles, through Sicklesmere, past ‘The Manger’ pub in Bradfield Combust.
- Take next left A1141 (Lavenham/Cockfield). Continue for 1.4 miles, turn left (Cockfield / Stowmarket).
- Continue for 1.2 miles, over railway bridge, past Post Office (Howe Lane), past triangular green on right leading into Chapel Road.
- The Old Manse can be found on the right, just past the Congregational Chapel