We have designed The Old Manse Barn to offer contemporary special self contained accommodation with an unusual modern bed and breakfast self catering approach. The secluded position with extensive rural views offers a private, luxury retreat if you are looking to get away from it all – or a ‘home from home’ if you are travelling on business. It is a great base for exploring Suffolk.
With its own front door, drive and ample secure parking it’s more than just a B & B. The fridge will be well stocked with breakfast and you can enjoy it at your leisure. Timing is up to you. You are free to enjoy your stay in privacy. We are happy to help whenever we can and guarantee a friendly welcome and relaxing stay.
Gift vouchers make a great present, just contact Sue for more information
- Self Contained Apartment
- Relaxing and peaceful
- Private entrance, secluded position with rural views
- Open plan kitchen/ dining and sitting area, Queen size bed and double shower.
- Own drive and ample secure parking area with space for bike/boat/car trailers
- Self catering
- Continental breakfast with fresh fruit, ham, cheese, cereals, yogurts, juice, jams, bread, butter, unlimited tea/coffee, fresh milk. Lots to choose from with local produce where possible
- Good working environment for those on business stays
- Broadband/ WiFi connection
Cockfield lies 7 miles from the Historic market town of Bury St Edmunds. It has 2 pubs with evening menus and is well serviced with eating places in the surrounding villages. Historic Lavenham, just 4 miles away, provides a range of restaurants and pubs, ideal for all occasions from romantic evenings or entertaining clients, to casual and relaxed informal dining.
Please visit the Places of Interest page for a summary of local amenities and other attractions in the area.